Monday, October 21, 2013

Stuck On U Sketches: Autumn Elements

When I first started out on this Project Life adventure, I was busy documenting my daily photos and creating my photo journal.

Then this challenge appeared at Stuck on U Sketches: Autumn Elements.  Wow!  I was stumped.  I was only on week 13 (please don't remind me that I am over 20 weeks behind!) and I was working on April 2-8. Hardly the time of year to be adding autumn elements to my spread.

So, once again,  I went outside of my comfort zone.  Instead of scrapping these pics of my daughter at a local conservation area, I went all project life!

Do you know something?  I love it!  It's very me, very CAS which I adore.


2 comments:

  1. Super cute. The fall elements are adorable as well as the photos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy