Saturday, October 12, 2013

Some surprising news!

I am currently on the creative team for Life in Details which is a challenge blog dedicated to Project Life and Smash Booking.  Today Michelle sent me a message asking if I would like to take over the blog as she didn't feel she could give it enough time.  I promised her to do my best and accepted.

I have given the blog a little face lift and am looking forward to this new challenge!

Our current challenge is to use this sketch and create a card for a PL spread or use it to inspire a new page in your Smash Book!


I really hope to see some new faces playing along in our 'just for fun' challenges.  We would love to have our creative teams' favourite project creator as a guest designer in future months.


 

4 comments:

  1. Wow Darcy!! Congrats and best of luck - I know you'll do well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. I have zero expectations as I know how hard it is to have a successful challenge blog. I will try my best. There is a great team involved!

      Delete
  2. This is so exciting! I'm going to try and play along - just gotta find the time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy