Monday, October 28, 2013

Lasting Memories #163: Lots of journaling

Good morning blogland!  I am a little late in posting this week, as I was at a scrapbooking retreat all weekend.  Had a fantastic time, great food, great people, very little sleep!

I ended up completing 8 single page layouts and 3 weeks of my project life.  Now onto the challenge!

This week at Lasting Memories, we are asking you to show journaling on your layout.  You may wonder how my three little lines of journaling counts, but I struggle to even add that!


Thanks to my scrappy friend Joanne Burton for the sketch!


6 comments:

  1. 3 lines of journaling can be more moving and heartfelt then a page worth of rambling. So glad you pushed yourself to include just that little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackmail photos! What until she is a teenager, LOL! This is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the pictures so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great LO, love the photos, agreeing with Elizabeth, great blackmail photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy