Monday, September 9, 2013

Week 10 of Project Life: Stuck on U Sketches

Back to school equals back to work for some people!  So this challenge at Stuck on U Sketches: Project Life is to use office supplies!

I used staples and paper clips on my spread for this week.


There is a paper clip holding the photo to the mat in the top right corner and staples holding the ripped edge down in the bottom left corner.

There is a paper clip holding the bracket onto the photo in the top right and staples holding the
accordion-border-paper-crunch-thingy on the bottom right.

I'm also linking up with the challenge at Week-2-Week.  They gave us a page of sketches to choose from.  The Today card uses the sketch in the middle of the top row.  The March 9 card sketch is found 2nd in on the bottom row, I just flipped it over to suit my needs!







2 comments:

  1. Loving the papers you used!! Fabulous spread Darcy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the sketch Darcy. Your pages are so colorful and pretty! Thanks for joining us on this current challenge at Week-2-Week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy