Sunday, September 15, 2013

LM #157 - All About Me!

It's time to break out the photos of yourself and join in our challenge this week at Lasting Memories!

I chose the last picture taken of me with my girls before their sister joined our family.  We were pretty surprised to find out we'd be having three girls in 4.5 years. (This is the reason behind my blog name. My poor husband is so outnumbered!)  We are blessed.


I used the sketch from Pamela's World of Scrap for this layout.
I am linking up with Red Carpet Studio: Kindergarten Cop (use letters and numbers)

8 comments:

  1. Three girls would be such fun!! (Until they are all teenagers of course! ;) ) A fabulous page Darcy! Love the hearts on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband lucked out after three girls we finally had a boy. Cute layout. Love the sketch you choose too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Sweet. I have 5 girls and 1 boy. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new blog look! And I have one girl and shake my head all of them time. :) Cute layout for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title with the photo. What an awesome way to tell a story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Cool! Three girls...your husband is out numbered!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow ! Three girls. How cool is that! And this is such a pretty layout. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely LO Darcy! I love the title, 3rd bump, thats great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy