Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lasting Memories #158 - "Vacation"

Now that it's fall, we are asking you to share your vacation with us at Lasting Memories!

My husband was traveling for work again, so on my week off the girls, a cousin and I went to Santa's Village. I did not tell the girls where we were going, just that we were going on an adventure. When we got to the parking lot, we were unloading the van and my oldest said, "you brought us to Marine Land!" She has been wanting to go there for so long, I thought she'd be disappointed that we weren't there. She, along with her sisters, had a fantastic day!


I have lots of pictures left for this, so I think I will do another side, but use the pocket page protectors.

I used the sketch at Simple Sketches for this layout.  

8 comments:

  1. Love the colors. Such a fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great memory. Love the bright colour. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Layout. What an interesting park. Santa and swimming?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun LO! love the mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Santa's Village! My guys are to old to go there now lol who wouldn't want to visit Santa in the summer .. so glad your family had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. who would of thought Santa's Village was like a beach? Fun! Thanks for playing with Simple Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy