Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Embellish Me Happy - September challenge

The challenge this month is to create your own embellishments.  I struggled with this because manufactured embellies are made for ME!

I remembered seeing a tutorial for 3D stars and it was pretty easy to find.  I used Laura's easy to follow tutorial and made these.



My finished layout.  I didn't even read the background until I was cropping the photo.  Perfect background for my oldest who finally got up the courage to learn to ride her bike this summer!



The sketch is from Stuck?!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour combo, love the dimensional stars! Thanks so much for linking up with Stuck?! I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colour combo on here Darcy!! A fabulous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I like the color combo in this layout..Thanks for playing along with Stuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page, love the brown and aqua together

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy