Monday, August 12, 2013

Week 7 of Project Life - Arrows

Moving along with this whole Project Life thing!  I am having lot of fun AND using my silhouette cameo for these projects.

At Stuck On U Sketches, we are looking for you to use an arrow on your spread. Another easy challenge, it's probably something you reach for anyway, so share it with us!



Each weekly spread I do, becomes my favourite.  It is so neat to see where we were months ago and what we were doing.  I hope next year, I will be caught up!


Good Stuff, was cut with my Cameo.  The file is called 'arrow words - life' and it has a few different words attached to arrows.  Completely perfect for Project Life!


This file is called '4x6 arrow journaling card'.  I'm on such a negative cut kick right now, I love it!


I fussy cut the hears out of a sheet of pp and then just cut the love title with an offset background.

My title card is a file called 'xoxo hearts & circles cards'.  There is another cute card included as well!

I'm linking this up with Week 2 Week as well.  They are asking us to create our own journalling card.  Easy Peasy!




2 comments:

  1. Creating Project Life pages IS fun isn't it Darcy? I love the card you created for the challenge at Week-2-Week and I appreciated you joining in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great.. love the colors and prints. I am a Dexter fan as well :)
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy