Saturday, August 31, 2013

Life in Details - September challenge!

Welcome to Life in Details and our first challenge.  We are 100% project life based and I can't wait to see what you do with these inspiring challenges!  You will have a full month to complete your project and link up with us.

Our first challenge is a recipe one.  Next to sketches, these are my favourite challenges!

So get out your apron and get ready, get set, get creative!

Create a 4x6 card that includes:

  • ribbon or washi tape
  • flair
  • bling
  • chipboard or wood veneers
  • 2 different patterned papers
Here is my little card....and you can safely assume that from the colours I used and the name of my blog, I have girls!!!



I will post my spread in a few weeks, so you can see just how it fit into my week.  I am a week by week project lifer - albeit a fairly new one...I am only 9 weeks in.  As always, I am playing catch up! I'm only about 6 years behind in scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy