Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lasting Memories #154 - Diva

I bought the White Texture effect by Martha Stewart long ago for this challenge.  At Lasting Memories this week we are asking you to try something new.  I have been wanting to try this out for a while and this gave me the perfect opportunity!

I used it with a Heidi Swapp template and I think, know I will be using this stuff again!  Thanks to a scrappy friend who told me I could use a heat gun to aid in drying!!

Out of our three girls, this is the diva - although her little sister isn't far behind her.


I used Cupcakes by Design #17 from 2 Broke Girls for this layout.

12 comments:

  1. adorable layout and cute little Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Lo & photo!! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this LO! Love the white texture effect, too bad Im on a spending freeze! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw this challenge when I joined the team, I knew it was what I wanted to do. The stuff has been here waiting for use ever since!

      Delete
  4. gorgeous job Darcy! love the chevrons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great technique! What a fantastic pic to showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy. Diva # 1. Photo made me giggle. I have a Diva... and so glad it's only one. :) Fun way you put the strips of paper with the chevrons in between. Cool butterfly. Is that the template you are speaking of?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an awesome effect - I need to go buy some of that stuff! Fun layout and LOVE the picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! How sweet is this photo. She reminds me of my niece who's 4 and quite the little diva herself! LOL!! Love your LO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute little Diva. Love your beautiful layout very much. Great job on that texture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job with the texture medium! Awesome page!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy