Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lasting Memories #153 - How you've grown (and some more exciting news!)

I tell you this challenge at Lasting Memories is really neat!  It makes you look back on your first layout and see just how far you've come as a scrapper.

So, I had to dig out my daughter's album and take a picture of the very first layout I created. (roughly 2006). Her little angry face is, to this day, one of my favourite of her ever taken! She still makes the same face. Yes, really!


Here is my 'look at me now' page.  Stitching, banners and lots of pattern papers and layers!  Six years makes a lot of difference!


My 'now' layout is one I created for the 2 Broke Girls design team call.  I am really happy to say that I am on the team!  Look for my first reveal with them in September and a really fun hop to go with it!



9 comments:

  1. Super cute and congrats on the new DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being chosen as part of the 2 Broke Girls team!!

    Your new layout is fabulous!! I look back at my early stuff and it is hard to believe how different it is now. (A lot more expensive too since I need way more goodies!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.... The first LO is adorable.. I'm loving her "cranky" face.. lol..
    And WOW, your now LO is stunning! loving the colours! The clusters.. LOVE!
    Thanks, Toni.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, congrats! They're lucky to have you!!

    Oh, love that cranky face, absolutely adorable and then look at how you've come along to all the layers, banners and even stitching! Love it and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your LO are fantastic. I love the comparisons of then and now, its so much fun to see how you have grown as an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, congratulations on your new DT spot. Love the CAS look at the first LO. And the new one is so cute. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That face I just love it! Both your LO's are wonderful memories and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many congrat's I LOVE 2broke girls - will look out for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the DT!!! love both of your lo's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy