Monday, July 1, 2013

Scrappy Friends July challenge.

Since our girls are staying with my in-laws this week for a vacation, I got the chance to play in my scrap cave today!  I hope to be able to complete many challenges this week.


There are three challenges this month and I incorporated each one on the above layout.

I used the song "I Love You" from her list and it's up there in tiny stickers on the calendar.

Rochelle Spears: Inspired by "Celine Dion"
Kristi B: Stash Challenge - Clock or Calendar

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you are quick! Love your intrepretation of all three challenges! Thank you so much for playing along in my challenge as well as my scrappy friends challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job combining the challenges! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy