Sunday, July 21, 2013

LM#149 - The 'Birds and the Bees"

If you are looking for the Red Carpet Studio Challenge Christmas in July blog hop, click here.

I took this weeks theme at Lasting Memories in a different way than most of the design team did, I think!  Didn't your parents talk to you about the 'birds and the bees?' Well, the ultrasound of our third daughter sure shows that the talk isn't for naught!  That really is how babies are made...right???

Anyway, onto my layout.



I used sketch #10 from 2 Broke Girls.

I am also entering in the All that Stickles linky party for 'Waterfall'.  I used it to outline the two clouds.

7 comments:

  1. What a super sweet page Darcy! Love the stitched circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Darcy how clever!!!!! I love the title too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, cute idea, Darcy! LOVE that paper and your fabulous, stitched circles! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darcy, this is so creative! BEAUTIFUL LO! (And yes, my parents did talk to me about 'the birds and the bees!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! This is awesome! I love your take on our challenge this week and what a beautiful photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page Darcy! Love how you traced the edges of the clouds with stickles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy