Sunday, July 7, 2013

LM #147 - "Precious Family"

I really hate getting my picture taken and it's really sad because my kids don't have many photos with me in them.  My spouse is trying to rectify this situation and is randomly snapping pictures when I am not aware.  I am thankful he does because I now have this one of the youngest and I.  She was cold (she's always cold!) when we were sitting around the fire, so she snuggled up onto my lap and I just wrapped her up in my sweater.  It is a nice memory.


I used sketch #11 from 2 Broke Girls for this layout.

6 comments:

  1. What a precious photo Darcy! I never know how to use busy paper. Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I really love how your youngest is wrapped up. This reminds me of the memories I have with my mom. Perfect picture for this challenge!
    Monica LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Darcy!! Such a sweet picture and a fabulous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to your hubby, you have pictures of yourself! Love the way you showcased this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful layout, so glad your husband captured your snuggle moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this lo, especially the flowers! great picture too!
    PS: love the new blog look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy