Monday, June 3, 2013

Week 1 of Project Life.

On January 1st of 2013, I decided to follow in a few of my friends' footsteps and start taking one photo a day of something that had a great impact and I would want to remember.  This is not to say that I only take one picture a day, heck, some days I take hundreds!  At the end of the day I will have a quick look through my camera roll and pick one photo to post to my facebook along with a brief description.  It has been a great photo diary of our year thus far!

This brings me to today and my first reveal with the Stuck on U Sketches Project Life design team!

Considering it was May when I when I made these pages, I am so thankful for that description that has gone along with my posted photo.  It has made it so easy to remember why I thought that chosen photo was so important.

Here is the full double, yes double! spread.





For those who know me, I should have written this disclaimer right off the bat!

**Yes, this is already in an album!!**

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Darcy!! Love your PL pages!! Cute photos!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy