Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lasting Memories #144 - Tell me a story

This week at Lasting Memories, we are asking you to "tell me a story".  

I chose this picture of my girls because it really shows the "story" of their relationship.  They always kiss and hug when they head to their separate classrooms at school and when I pick them up from school.  It's hard to get them to sleep in their own beds, they prefer to sleep together.  My girls really don't like to be apart.  The look on the two older girls' faces just proves how much they love each other.

People tell us we are incredibly lucky to have them be so close and I agree.  I do hope it keeps up into their teens!!


I used the June sketch at Practical Scrappers.


5 comments:

  1. Darcy,
    What a special memory! My younger two sisters were like that. Love the circle stitching. I would have a hard time keeping it straight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful memory to showcase! Special relationships!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This picture sure does tell a story! I love it!! Love the stitching and ♥washi tape♥ too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet LO, I love the simplicity of it yet its so striking... just lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, aren't they adorable and yes, you can see how they adore eachother! My cousin's 2 little ones are the same. Everything they do is together. They're so sweet! Love this!

    Karen LMDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy