Friday, May 17, 2013

Some crazy news!

Last month Stuck On U Sketches announced a design team call.  While I did not get selected for the sketch team, I was offered a spot on their brand new Project Life team.  I admit, I was a little baffled.  I have never done a Project Life spread before.

The more I thought about it, the more I really found myself wanting to do it! My girls each have their own books, but I have nothing for myself.

I fully hope and expect the girls to take their books when they settle down on their own, and I never realized that I would have nothing left here.  So, I accepted the spot happily and completely full of nerves!

I am so glad they offered me something that I didn't even know I wanted!  I am so excited to start my first project that I went on a little shopping spree!

The first challenge will be in June, I hope you come back and have a look!



3 comments:

  1. Very kewl, I am gonna check this sketch site out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrat's Darcy...can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Darcy! This sounds like a lot of fun. And you are right about when kids leave home and want to bring their albums (photos or other) with them, you are left with pretty much nothing!!! Will check back to see what you do in June. Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy