Sunday, May 19, 2013

RCS #37 - "Girl with a Pearl Earring"

This week at Red Carpet Studio we are featuring the movie "Girl with a Pearl Earring."  We'd like you to bring out your pearls for this one!


Here's our sponsor information for this week!


Here is my layout using a few pearls down in the corner.  I can't believe my girls were ever this small! It's a good thing I have photos because I honestly don't remember.



I also used the DIYthickers for the first time ever!  I covered them with Martha Stewart glass microbeads.  I think it looks kind of neat!



I used Sketch #5 from 2 broke girls to complete my layout.


4 comments:

  1. Pretty layout! Love your variety of pp for the banner! Great title and great use of different medium!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen that picture before....on a Joanne page?
    Great layout ...cute banner and pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! She needed a picture with those colours :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy