Sunday, May 19, 2013

LM #140 - Alphabet Challenge

This weeks challenge at Lasting Memories is all about the alphabet!

I was at a crop and I bought some Vintage Bliss by Simple Stories.  It just went perfectly with this photo - her outfit and her smile!  This is my medium babe, my happy girl - then and still today.  The girl loves to smile!!

The patterned paper has big, cute letters on it as well as newsprint font.  I also used my most favourite ever sew easy circle stitcher thingy again.  Man I love that tool!!!



I used a sketch by Brenda Ragsdale for this layout.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! That smile is ADORABLE! Love that unique stitching! Cool sketch you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I wanted the circle sew easy after the last LO. I want it more now. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Darcy...wonderful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable layout. Love the colors and the stitching - so neat. Would love for you to link up to Whimsical Wednesday this week and share your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet layout and a sweet smile. Love the little journalling word strips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable!!! Love this Darcy! Every time I see you use it I am reminded of how much I want the Sew Circles. I must find it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a HAPPY and CUTE baby! What a wonderful memory you showcased here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute picture and beautiful Layout. Just love it!
    Tanti :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy