Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Guest DT at Color Me Scrappy!

One of the perks about winning a challenge at Color Me Scrappy (you don't know how badly the Canadian in me wants to type colour!) is that you get invited to be a guest designer!

I was thrilled to do it and even more happy that there was a sketch involved!

This is the family + priest photo we had taken after our girls finally got baptized last year.  In case you are wondering, they like to dress the same, which makes it easy on my but the little one will have the same outfit to wear in three sizes!!



The color combo:


The sketch:



Come back on May 15th for my next Guest Design reveal!

Thanks so much for having me, ladies!

4 comments:

  1. WOW, I love what you did with this challenge, Darcy! Thank you so much for guest designing at Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest spot Darcy! What a lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful layout Darcy. Congrat's on another DT spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Snap! I LOVE this layout! So happy you decided to join us for the month at Color Me Scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy