Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The debut of Embellish Me Happy!

Hello!  Welcome to the first challenge at Embellish Me Happy!




We are being asked to create a monochromatic project.  The DT were lucky enough to receive a digital image from The Paper Nest.



Here is the layout I created.  My favourite colour is green so I went with it!  




I used papers from the Echo Park Sweet Day collection and the sketch is by Shelby Koehler.  I coloured her with prisma colour pencils and added some stickles to the heart on her shirt and the ruffles on her skirt.  I covered her lollipop with glossy accents to make it shine!  I stitched the clouds as there isn't a layout that I don't stitch on, or very rarely anyway.  

I hope to see you linking up with us!  You  have until May 11th at 11:59 to play.  There will be a random draw for a $25 gift certificate from The Paper Nest Dolls!  Awesome prize!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy