Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sweet heart

I'm always taking pictures of my girls.  Always!  So much so that I sometimes get the look from one of them.  I love it though.

Over at Red Carpet Studio the challenge is Brad Pitt!  So in honour of our friend Mr. Pitt, we would like to see a layout using brads!



As always there is a fantastic prize up for grabs, so make sure you link up for your chance!


Here is my layout using just 3 brads.  I guess I'm not that much of a Mr. Pitt fan!



I used this sketch from Bo Bunny and used the Crazy Love line to create it.  I must have really loved this line because I bought it and then bought it again forgetting I already had it in my stash.  


1 comment:

  1. Your layout just made me smile. It's so cute!! I love how you used the brads for Brad Pitt.. I can't stop giggling. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Bo Bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy