Sunday, April 28, 2013

Finding the Perfect Pumpkin

This week at Lasting Memories we are focusing on seasons change.  My favourite season is fall.  I am so not a lover of the sun and the heat.  Fall is still warm enough be in shorts and tees, but cold enough to not sweat the days away.

My girls absolutely love fall - jumping in the leaves, hallowe'en and pumpkins!

I chose these pictures of my girls picking out their pumpkins at the patch.  They indeed found the perfect ones!



I used this sketch from My Scraps & More Sketches.


I used the Autumn Splendor collection from We R Memory keepers.

6 comments:

  1. Darcy, love what you did with the sketch! Very eye-catching and great memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute little pumpkins with their pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO Darcy! I love the sketch and what you did with it.
    TFS!
    ClaireR -LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable. I like it. Great job, Darcy!
    Tanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Love this and great take on the sketch to! Awesome LO!!

    Karen - LMDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy