Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cuddles!

This is one of the layouts I can share from the crop I am at this weekend.  I found this sketch at Scrap Your Story.  It was a challenge for me!  I love this layout of my older girls holding their sister for the first time.



I used the Spotted Owl Soup 6x6 paper pad by Jillibean soup.  I also finally found the sew circle thingy.  I have to say I am a huge fan!

The sketch:



I am also linking up with The Pink Elephant for their "Celebrate" challenge. What a wonderful celebration when you welcome a new baby into your family!

Can't wait to share the rest of my projects, stay tuned!

13 comments:

  1. So cute! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Scrap Your Story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love that stitched scallop circle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they look SO much alike! What darling photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have guessed that this was a challenge for you I think you have done a great job of it. Love the circles with the buttons and those photos are very precious.
    Thanks for playing along at SYS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling page! thanks for playing along at the pink elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that you rocked this! I love how the paper peeks through the background and I love the stitching! Great page! thanks for playing with us at SYS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute page!!! Love your take on the sketch!!!!
    Thanks for playing along at SYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all that stitching! Super adorable page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page! Love your owls and stitching and what gorgeous photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stitching! Don't you love how when a page is challenging in the end it turns out so awesome?! You did great! Thanks for linking up this week with Scrap Your Story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh...perfectly SWEET photos and the layout shows them off beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Darcy...this is a great layout! Thank you for sharing with TPE!! Hugs-LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy