Sunday, March 3, 2013

RCS #26 - "Curious Case of Ben Button"

Good morning!

I am sharing the layout I created for this movie challenge.  It's such an easy challenge and uses something you probably already use on your layouts anyway (I can think of a few of you!). Buttons!  That's right, all you have to do is use at least one button on your layout!

I used this picture I took of the medium one running through the bubbles from a bubble blower. It's among my favourite pictures of her and also of the pictures I have ever taken.



Our sponsor this week is Close to My Heart Consultant Janet Royer! One lucky, randomly chosen winner will receive a Surf's Up Paper Packet and a Patterned Pennants stamp set! Don't forget the design team will also choose their three favorite submissions to be in our spotlight!

Don't forget!

Our March Lucky Link-Up contest has officially begun! Every challenge entry qualifies YOU for a chance to win over $200 in gift certificates to a variety of online scrapbooking companies! View our Lucky Link-Up page for complete details.



5 comments:

  1. Love all that patterned paper ;)
    Congrats on your DT role at RCS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture Darcy and such a pretty page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo!!! You did a wonderful job on this layout!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo and love the corners of your paper strips...sets it off nicely. Another wonderful page Darcy. ! Love it and the cute buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty layout and you are right I love the carefree your daughter is in in the pictures with the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy