Friday, March 1, 2013

Lucky Leprechaun Blog Hop

Welcome to Day 1 of the Lucky Leprechaun Blog Hop, brought to you by the layout design team of Red Carpet Studio!


If you've come from Stephanie's blog, you're in the right place. If you've just come across the hop and would like to start at the beginning, please visit Red Carpet Studio.

This hop was put together to share with you fun and creative ideas for St. Patrick's Day projects along with introducing you to our new design team members AND officially announce our March Lucky Link-Up contest!

Before we get to all that fun information, I'd like to share my project with you. I created a layout of my babe's first St. Patrick's Day.  I had to add stitching.  I love stitching!  I used my silhouette to create the title and added the button, just because!  I used the Summer Fresh line from Simple Stories, since I love me some Simple Stories.



And of course we have some wonderful sponsors giving away prizes to those who comment both days on every stop of the hop. :)

3 digis of winner's choice

6 digital image sets

5 digital stamps

$10 gift certificate

Winners will be announced at Red Carpet Studio on Tuesday March 5th along with the winners of our wedding/anniversary card challenge.

And now for our March Lucky Link-Up announcement! Each challenge entry in March will enter you to win over $200 in gift certificates to all sorts of online scrapbooking stores, from stamp companies, to paper piecing, to digital scrapbooking sites, and more. Check out the Lucky Link-Up page on the blog for a complete list of sponsors and details about the contest. We're also listing ALL of our March challenges in advance so you can get a head start on all your projects. :) 


We'd also like to give a warm welcome to our new layout design team members, Olga, Rochelle, and Darcy! These very talented ladies are sharing their first projects as DT members in this hop with you. :) 

Your next stop is Bev's blog.


Thanks for hopping with us! :)

32 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love how you laid out your page, your choice of papers (Summer Fresh = wonderful!), your picture...Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I LOVE that Simple Stories line and you did a fabulous job with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darcy! What a wonderful LO!!=) Adorable=) TFS, xo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! Love the denim paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! The pictures are adorable. :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! love it!!! I just love this collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! I love the green "kiss me I'm Irish" on the denim! Looks absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is that!! Love the picture and the layout:)
    Have a great day!
    (:(:SMiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable picture - cute kids! Thanks for sharing your lovely layout and I like the kiss me I'm Irish - enjoy your weekend and thanks so much for the hop - Gail http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable layout. The paper looks like it is real blue jean material. I love how the stitching looks. Beautiful children! TFS!

    Wonderful Hop!

    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your lay out is adorable I love the title of your layout and the picture is just adorable. Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable and cute..xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great looking LO.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout and children. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What cuties. Great LO.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  16. great LO. Your babies are so cute. I love there red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The kiddies are super cute! Love that title!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute! What a great picture. I love your layout. I also love the little crowd of banners in the corner.
    Tammy

    tampatha01 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a precious layout to mark your baby's first St. Paddy's Day. I too love Simply Stories, love that demin and all the stiching. Fab layout, thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awahhh, what a bunch of cuties, love the layout, I so need to get back to scrappin.

    DebbieM

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet and adorable layout.Love it!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
    Huggies
    Rachelle
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What cuties!

    VinDeeLoo
    vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute kids -love the red hair! Pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Look at all that red hair in the family. Cute layout. I'm looks forward to being on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable layout & photos. Sweet.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great picture and lovin' their green! Enjoy those cuties! TFS. Live4scrappin

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the touch of green with the denim. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy