Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Parade!

This week at Red Carpet Studio it's time for anything goes! 

 Since it's Easter, we took our inspiration from the movie Easter Parade.


We had the opportunity to work with a great stamp set provided by Verve.  Thanks Verve!


My girls were colouring eggs for Easter and for my project, I decided to colour some too!  I got out my VersaMark and some heat embossing powder and this is what I came up with.


These little bunny egg holders would make great napkin rings for Easter dinner  too!


So please join us at Red Carpet Studio for a chance to win a gift certificate to Verve!  They have some great  sets available!  Hope to see you linking up with us, now "hop" to it!




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful project of Easter eggs and cute bunnies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy