Sunday, March 17, 2013

BFF - RCS #28, Ribbons!



This week at Red Carpet Studio we were inspired by movie reels!  The challenge then became to use a ribbon on your layout.  Ribbons are fantastic things and can be used in so many ways.  I chose to use mine all scrunched up!

So play along, I know there is ribbon somewhere in your stash!




Our March Lucky Link-Up contest is still in progress! Every challenge entry qualifies YOU for a chance to win over $200 in gift certificates to a variety of online scrapbooking companies! View our Lucky Link-Up page for complete details.


Our sponsor this week is Love Bug Creations! One lucky, randomly chosen winner will receive their choice of a 12-yard set of rumple ribbon. Don't forget the design team will also choose their three favorite submissions to be in our spotlight!




I used the sketch from My Scraps and More Sketch blog for this layout.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love your layout and your scrunchy ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, SO cute!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy