Saturday, December 8, 2012

Snow!

This weeks challenge at Scrap it With a Song is Elton John's 'Step into Christmas'.  

I wasn't familiar with the song, so I had to read the lyrics!  

When I saw the line "We can watch the snow fall forever and ever", I knew which pictures I wanted to use.



I know, you are thinking to yourself, "where is the sketch?"  I didn't use one!  I can't remember the last time I created a layout with no sketch.  However, Scrap it With a Song is having a DT call and I thought I would apply - so no sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

  1. Adorable page! I love the little mittens and the stitching. Thanks for playing along at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this one Darcy! The colours are so pretty and those fussy cut mittens are an awesome touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. So cute!! Loving the photos! Great LO!
    Toni.. Scrap it With a Song - Dec Guest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combo and that adorable mitten banner!! So cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love the little mittens!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap it with a Song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really cute layout with those pictures and then the Mitten banner is a perfect touch . Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap it with a Song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute! Love the mitten banner. Thanks for playing with us at Scrap it With a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very fitting... she's stepping right into that beautiful snow! :) Thanks for playing along with us this month at Scrap It with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mitten banner and the cute photos! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It With A Song :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy