Sunday, December 2, 2012

I won a contest!

I was surfing scrappy blogs last week and I found a neat little contest.  Marfa at Crafting Marfa was having an easy contest.  All you had to do was comment on the post and the winner would be featured on her blog for the month of December.  As the title of this post says, I won!

I figure if she is going to feature my blog, I would talk about her's.  So if you have the time, go and check out her blog.  She has some cool sketches, neat tips and tutorials and if you've ever wondered about quilling, that is a great place to go!

Psst.  She also has a monthly giveaway.  Who wouldn't love that?!?

Anyway, here is a bit of what she does.


So click on over and say hi!  To find her December Giveaway, click here.

Thanks again, for featuring me Marfa!


3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy