Sunday, November 4, 2012

Found another sketch challenge blog!

I found this while surfing and thought I would play along!  This blog is called Stuck On U Sketches.  I do love me a great sketch to work with!!
I also found this picture of the middle one, it was taken on her first birthday.  We were walking around the mall and I found a free picture coupon and decided to use it, as I also love free stuff!  Turned out pretty nice for an unplanned photo session.  She loved the camera even back then.


Here is the sketch.


Thanks for stopping by!

**Kaisercraft Bubblegum Hills Collection

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to Stuck On U Sketches Darcy. Great take on the sketch and what an adorable photograph of your middle daughter. The butterflies are gorgeous. Hope to see you back at SOUS soon. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on our sketch and its so great you wanted to play along with our sketch challenge over as S.O.U.S. Hope you join us again soon :)
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so CUTE! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining in with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome and I love what you did with the sketch :) thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Love how you turned a Halloween sketch into a girlie Spring Layout!Thanks so much for playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy