Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Paper Mixing Bowl - October 2012 Pumpkin Pie

There is a new recipe out at the Paper Mixing Bowl.  It's for pumpkin pie, which I don't like at all! (the pie, that is, not the challenge!)  However, I'm in the Thanksgiving spirit, so I'm giving it a go!

Disguise something - The buttons are actually made with a cuddlebug embossing folder. I cut the shapes out and inked them so they matched the page better!

Carve something - the little pumpkins are cut from a piece of pp.

Catch something in a web - the background pp for my photo.




9 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch Darcy!!! Such a sweet pic!!! Thank you for playing along at The Paper Mixing Bowl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO - love your interpretation of this month's recipe Darcy! Thanks for playing along again at The Paper Mixing Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on this month's recipe at the Paper Mixing Bowl!I love the stitching and buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this clean and simple layout Darcy! Love those buttons and your stitching! And I'm with you, I don't like pumpkin pie either :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little buttons, too! The best stories always start off with "It was a dark and stormy night..."

    Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Mixing Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT is cute! Great job - love the stitching and the background paper with the webs! Thanks for playing along at Paper Mixing Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplicity of this layout Darcy, especially the stitching and your little buttons! Thanks for playing along this month at the Paper Mixing Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely take of the recipe, great job on the buttons :D
    Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Mixing Bowl <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you used the utensils on your page. Thanks for cooking up a storm with us at The Paper Mixing Bowl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy