Friday, August 3, 2012

Want to win?

Sarah is having a birthday celebration.  The sooner she gets 129 followers, this will be given away!!



So head to her blog and become a follower so I someone can win!

While you are there have a little look at her challenge blog too!  I love their sketches but their recipes always seemed a little too structured for me.  I finally reread their 'rules of etiquette' and noticed that I misread them before!  Not everything on their recipe has to be included.  So watch out, I'll be playing along soon!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the tip Darcy. I am a follower and commented.
    Also thanks for the comment on my blog...that card took forever to do with all the layers if circles...thanks for the visit. See you soon in Sept.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy