Sunday, April 15, 2012

Thank you, WWW!

I have been wanting to learn how to crochet little flowers for my scrapping for a long time.  Yesterday we were in Sudbury, so I bought some wool and a crochet hook.

I found this great video on you tube for an easy flower and after two failed attempts, I had it done in a few minutes!


My first flower!  I would have used it, but my youngest ran off with it!


The two older girls wanted hearts, so back to the internet I went to find out how!

I found a great tutorial at Flower Girl Cottage.  Just like the flower, the two hearts I made have been snatched away from me by my children.



Next up?  My oldest wants a butterfly!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I am going to do that too. I would love to learn that. What yarn did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would look really awesome with the bakers twine in the variety of colours that it comes in now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! Stars would definitely be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTG Darcy! I would love to learn how to make those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly amazing job Darcy!!! I'm so inspired!! Thanks for the links! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy