Saturday, April 21, 2012

One hour sketch challenge at MSW

I participated in my first one hour sketch challenge tonight at My Sketch World. Only in my case, it was more like the 40 minute sketch challenge because I had to take Aubie to the hospital again.  (She has her fifth ear infection since October.)

I got it finished in 39 minutes!  I used an older picture from another infection my poor baby had.


The sketch was designed by Lucy Chesna and can be found at My Sketch World.  Join up and play next month's OHSC and all the other challenges put forth by the design team!

2 comments:

  1. Darcy, this is a great design! I can't believe you got it done in less than hour! I hope she feels better these days. Pauvre bebe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do a mini album about her sicknesses! :)
    Great layout, love the circles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy