Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Scraps and More blog hop challenge

I did the blog hop over at My Scraps and More yesterday and they also included a challenge sketch.  As you hop along to the different blogs, you collect items to create a layout based on the sketch.  There were lots of items on the list when I was finished and they required that we use at least three things on the list when creating our layout.  I chose cake, candles, and a bow.

Here is my take.


Here is the sketch.


Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog for the My Scraps & More Blog Hop! LOVE your take on the sketch Darcy! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is cute, love your candles. Thanks for joining us at My Scraps and More for our Birthday Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cut super cute page Darcy! Thanks for hopping along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your candles and stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy