Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blog hoppin' time!





Welcome to My Sketch World Blog Hop!

Sketches, sketches oh I love sketches. Well let me tell you how excited I am to tell you that 
today to show off incredibly talented designers for our next term. We will have another blog 
hop on April 15th to reveal the cardsketch and get to know our other designers. 

Join us now on our blog hop!

Here’s the skinny on how it works. Stop by each designers blog to see what 
fantabulous creations they’ve made using My Sketch World April 1st sketch and get
 to know to them. Be sure to leave a comment at each stop along the way, we are 
going to draw at random from all the Comments left on all 9 blogs (this includes this 
MSW blog posting), will receive a $20 GC to Scrapbook.com store! 

All comments must be made by midnight PST on April 2nd. Tune into this blog on 
April 3rd to see if you are one of the lucky winners.

So without further adieu here’s the line up:

MSW BLog http://www.mysketchworld.com

Joan Borgelt http://thegovsplace.blogspot.com/ 
Ann Jobes http://inkspiration.typepad.com/inkspir ... _stamping/
Malin Rimby http://scrapsofmalwa.blogspot.com/
Kristin Perez http://somescrapsugar.blogspot.com/
Kathleen Hernandez http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/
Toni Archer http://memoriesonpages.blogspot.com/
Ginni Gass http://ginniscrappyworld.blogspot.com/
Darcy Lagrandeur http://www.ourhouseofe.blogspot.com/
Bev Code http://beeceecreativity.blogspot.com/

Back to MSW Blog http://www.mysketchworld.com


Hello my name is Darcy. I am so excited to part of the team as Layout Designer. 



I have been scrapping for about 5 years.  My style is simple, I am a huge blingophobe!  My girls
and my husband are the source of my photo inspiration, I hope you don't tire of seeing them!

Here is the April 1st sketch from My Sketch World (link: http://www.mysketchworld.com )



Here is my example using the sketch:



Thanks for being here and now its time to head to Bev's blog and check out her creation.







**Sorry for the technical glitch, I went to see why my post didn't appear as scheduled, and with 
one wrong touch on my ipad the whole thing was gone!  I hope you would appreciate what I am
doing right now to get this posted!  I am in a hotel lobby in my jammies, huddled in a corner 
hoping no one sees me!!!!

39 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I can just picture you in the hotel! LOL! Thanks for getting it posted-- that's dedication! ;) Beautiful LO and we are SO glad to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy, technical glitch . . . so sorry! I want you to know you made me laugh this morning. I have this image of you in the hotel lobby . . .I'm laughing with you not at you :)
    Love the lo, you did a super job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the team.. can't wait to see your creations. this one is beautiful and great take on the sketch.. and glitches.. i am with you.. ( i was just told my blog was deleted OMG)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team! Apparently blog hops need to have glitches! You rocked the Jillibean papers - very nice LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Darcy! Love that picture of you and your beautiful family!
    Love your layout, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved that you changed the direction of the sketch and celebrating 4 is unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful colourful layout Darcy. Love the sketch and nice that you turned it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you turned the sketch, Darcy! The colors and photo are just beautiful! So happy to have you at MSW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout Darcy! I love your picture, such a nice scene!

    Majo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a great job, in your jammies at the hotel corner. :)

    The layout are stunning, Darcy! I really like how you turned the sketch to work with your photo. And I like you choice of pp's and the banners are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful - I love your choice of titles - very clever. (an your blog name cracks me up!)



    lisa dot rea at kbmg dot com
    www.scappydistractions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable layout! Love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving how you featured that picture. The colors, the banner are just spectacular. It will be fun getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome page Darcy! Happy to be working on the DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG Darcy! So glad you got it all back again! Welcome to MSW and CONGRATS! Love your blog title too! LOL! Your layout is AWESOME! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darcy, very cute and congrats on the design team

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great page Darcy. The gingham adds such a cute touch to the layout. Just says "girl". Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layout and welcome to the team

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Darcy! You have a beautiful family. I love your layout. So nice to meet you. I'm following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an adorable lo. I love your take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooo, I love everything about your LO, Darcy! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your layout what a sweet photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just wanted to say thank you to all for the kind words. You are making me feel very welcomed to the My Sketch World layout design team!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great colors and I love the use of the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a delightful take on the sketch! Your girls are adorable, and I know I won't get tired of seeing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your colour choices are perfect, Darcy! Welcome to MSW and it's going to be fun serving on the DT there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can vouch for the Jammie's thing! Love your layout and am so thrilled for you as you take on this new scrappy adventure

    ReplyDelete
  28. love this, love, love, love the colors1

    ReplyDelete
  29. such a pretty layout and the colours draw the eye right into the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your take on the sketch. Pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  31. You always produce such beautiful layouts! Congrats on becoming a MSW designer! I am so happy for you. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just love the way you twisted the layout! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  33. love the twist by turning the banners

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy