Saturday, March 17, 2012

So excited!

My Sketch World is a fantastic blog run by Lucy Chesna.  She is the lady responsible for a lot of the layouts you have seen on my blog in the month of February.  She hosted the sixth annual sketch-a-thon and I completed it for the second year in a row.

At the end of the contest, I noticed that she was having a DT call.  I thought I would apply since I really enjoyed working with her sketches.

The call required 4 layouts, 1 of which had to be newly created.  Here are the layouts I submitted for consideration.

This was my new layout, I also used an older sketch of hers to create it.
Feb 3/12 Sketch
Feb 11/12 sketch, thanks to Carolyn Wolff for the title!
Feb 8/12 sketch


I am so thrilled to say that I have been accepted to be part of my first design team!  I can't wait to start, so be on the look out for more of my layouts based on Lucy's great sketches!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Darcy! This is FANTASTIC news! Way to Go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! Your submissions are amazing....no wonder you were chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!! I knew you'd be chosen. Your layouts are super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited news!! Congrats! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful! You are very talented and clearly others see it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! And welcome to the team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrat's Darcy..your talent is shining through in the submissions...great pages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Darcy!

    I'm glad to be with MSW too. And I'm now a new follower of your blog. Here's looking forward to working with you & everyone on the MSW team!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Darcy! Looking forward to working with you there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Darcy! I am looking forward to getting to know you even better at MSW - it's a wonderful online community!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy