Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 6.9 challenge

I got to spend today scrapping with a lovely group of ladies.  I got a few layouts done and got to play along with this sketch challenge for ST blog!  To make it even better, we did a pot luck.  Yummy!

I was so sure that I was going to flip this sketch, but it turns out I had pictures for it the way it was.  This is O in my mom's wedding dress.  We watch Say yes to the dress all the time and they wanted to go dress shopping.  I gave them the next best thing!

7 comments:

  1. Cute Darcy, don't you just love that paper collection.

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how cute! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!
    Thanks for playing along with ST!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute!!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooooooooo precious! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy