Sunday, June 19, 2011

I know it's Father's Day.

However, this post is for the moms!  Do you still have a child(ren) using diapers, pullups or wipes?  Do you use Pampers products?

We have been using Pampers since Laura was born on May 31, 2005.  Two daughters later and that's a lot of diapers and wipes!!  Each bag comes with a little code that I have faithfully been entering at Pampers.ca. 

With those points that have accumulated, I have gotten lots of free pictures developed from shutterfly.com.  I have cashed in my points to use there whenever I have had enough!  Today, I just spent enough points to allow me to get 400 4x6's delivered here.  I'm currently in the process of uploading and editing these pictures.  I have until Sept 30th though.  I will definitely have them finished and delivered in time for my scrapbook retreat in October!

I guess my point is, if you have to buy diapers and wipes, you may as well get something in return.  Something other than a dirty, stinky diaper!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I guess I'll be collecting those points in the not too distant future again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My diaper days are over, but good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy