Sunday, May 29, 2011

Two Scrapbook Friends forum challenge!

I really liked the April sketch challenge, it just took me awhile to finally get to it!

My take.  The photo is not the best, due to taking it with the iPad.  Have to find my cord for the camera!

© Valerie Salmon. Valerie's sketches are exclusively created for the Got Sketch? blog. They are for personal use only. Please do notuse them as reference for any publication submissions, contest entries, design team projects, class projects, design templates, or other similar purposes. Permission is required before taking sketches and other images from the Got Sketch? blog to post elsewhere. Do not reproduce or distribute. Proper credit for their use in galleries, forums, and & blogs is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy