Monday, May 2, 2011

my stuff from this weekend.

I had a great time.  Minus the walk on the beach.  Don't get me wrong, it was lovely.  However, it's dangerous down there!  I wiped out on some driftwood and have the nasty bruise to prove it!  There was a really neat teepee structure that someone has put some time into.

I got 11 single pages done, one double page layout and worked on my mom's Christmas present for this year a bit!  All in all a really wonderful weekend.

This was a page kit, I won at the Two Scrapbook Friends CHA crop.  I had to mix it up a bit, but I love this picture of Aubrielle on this paper!  Even in black and white, her blue eyes pop!

This is the layout that took the most time.  I stitched it all together and then just added the picture and tag and that was it.  I love this one so much!  It's based on a MSW sketch and also a layout that Shelby was working on at the time.

Some really old pictures that I have had for awhile and had this paper in mind when I bought it a while back.  Based on one side of an Allison Davis sketch.

I'm pretty sure this is based on a sketch too, since I was a sketchaholic this weekend, I just can't remember who!

March sketch club.  Courtesy of Two Scrapbook Friends, using an Allison Davis sketch.

Based on a pagemaps sketch.

Absolutely adore this My Mind's Eye line, I used it a lot this weekend.  Based on an Ann Jobes sketch for a forum challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends.

My silly sleeper girl.  Based on a sketchy Thursdays sketch.

Quick and cute.

More MME!!!  LOVE this line!

Feb. sketch club from TSF.  I broke it up, did one page valentines as the kit hinted to.

The other side of the kit, I scrapped Laura and Duane's first Christmas together.  If that isn't love, I don't know what is!

Thanks for looking, I know there is a lot there!!

6 comments:

  1. Love them all! I can't decide which one is my fave - it's between the stiched squares and the Ann Jobes sketch....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all too... I esp love the double!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were busy this weekend! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darcy you are a sketch goddess ! You turn any B & W sketch into a work of art. Those little cuties help too ! It was a pleasure sharing space with your table this past weekend. I also love how you have more posts already this year than all of 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you were super busy this weekend and you did a great job!

    We both got 'stitchy' with it! Can't wait til October!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darcy I am lifting one of these if you don't mind for the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy