Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My 100th post!

While Dan is away, the wife will play!  I had already planned to scrap last Saturday with a nice group of women whom I've met at various scrap events.  I really didn't want to miss it, so I got a sitter for the girls and went.  I had a great time.  I will admit, I didn't do a whole of scrapping - I was too busy talking!  I did, however, do the April product challenge from Two Scrapbook Friends.  I think I am going to go and buy another kit for Laura to do if there are any left.

Oh my goodness, look at baby O!  Was she really ever that small?

4 comments:

  1. Love the layout. And no one's ever described us as "nice" before (lol) ... thanks. Always great to have you join us. Think it should be a permanent thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should do more layout with you in it. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thanks for doing the challenge!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy