Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just because paper is on sale,

does not mean I have to buy it.  I need to keep reminding myself of that when I'm shopping for supplies!  I bought this paper because it was on sale.  What was I thinking?  Then I decided to use it on this weeks Sketchy Thursdays blog challenge.  The paper patterns are kind of kitcheny and considering two of the pictures had food in them, I just went with it.  I'm not in love with it, but I like more every time I look at it.  I can't help but remember her getting into something almost every time I had to put Aubie down for her nap, or took a shower, or went pee, or...well you get the picture.  Océane is in her own world and marches to her own drummer.  And every time she gets in trouble she looks at you with those big, beautiful eyes and says, "I'll never do it again."  In my head I always say, "until the next time."  Anyway, here are some pictures of her and her mischievous ways.


And as always, the fabulous sketch!




Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. I like what you did with the sketch! I was laughing as I was reading this because your daughter totally reminds me of my middle son Caleb! He's always getting into something too! The last time was when I had to go find our dog outside while we were making muffins, and I came back inside to find that he had smeared the muffin batter all over one of the loaves of bread I had just made! lol I always say it's a good thing he's cute! And I totally know what you mean about paper...I can't help myself around it...which is why it's probably not a good thing that I work at a scrapbook store! lol I really like the combo of papers you used on your layout, and those pictures are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Darcy, any LO with your girls on it is ador-able whether you use sale paper or not.I love how you changed the sketch to fit your picks too. I won't have time this week for a double LO , but I'm going to try and work on my mon & wed 2SF's LO and card, LRW card, and Irish Menu challenge...don't forget MARCH sketch comes out in one more SLEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it turned out great Darcy! I love the topic... hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout Darcy. I love the pics - she's quite the character!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the sketch and such cute photos : )
    Thanks for playing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done friend! Your pages always look amazing!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, how cute. Perfect title for those photos! Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at ST this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeee those photos and the title is PERFECT! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stopping by to say congrats on your win!! Great 2page layout!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy