Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's Sew Easy!

It really is!  We R Memory Keepers come up with the perfect tool for me to combine my two craft loves!  I love to scrapbook and I love to cross stitch.  They have a handy little tool called the "sew easy" and it has removable heads so you can do different stitches.  I finally used it on a layout with the blue attachment and I love the look of it. 

first layout in a long time, not using a sketch.



Now I just have to find the other attachments I bought so I can do more.  There is a neat snowflake one that I'm pretty sure I have too!!!!

Aubie is going to be in that brown plaid outfit soon, and I can't wait!  I love it!!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Darcy! The sewing adds a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Darcy! It is amazing how some hand stitching can totally take a layout to a whole new level! Great job!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that looks like it was a lot of work, but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy