Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I won!!!!!!!!

From Feb 1st to the 20th I participated in the sketch-a-thon over at My Sketch World.  Our creations had to be in their gallery by March 3rd.  There were some fabulous prizes and I won one!  I won the January kit from Birds of a Feather.  It has a retail value of $35.00.  It's full of yummy scrap goodness! 

Here is a picture of what I will be receiving.  I can't wait!




Cosmo Cricket “Circa 1934” Collection

Double-sided Patterned Papers:

2 Sheets “Ginger”
2 Sheets “Chaplin”
2 Sheets “Bette”
1 package 12x12 “Ready Set Chip” self-adhesive chipboard pieces

Jenni Bowlin Studios “Family Tree” Collection

1 Sheet “Aunt Charlotte”
1 Sheet “Aunt Grace”

Jenni Bowlin Studios

1 Sheet Cardstock Alpha Stickers – Black Ledger
1 Sheet Numbered Die-cut Label paper
1 Acrylic Paint Dabber – Fountain Pen

Prima Marketing, Inc.

1 “Voila” Felt Swirly frame
1 package “Say It In Pearls” Corner - black

Maya Road

1 package Trinket Ruffle Blossoms – Cream & Golden Yellow
2 ft Grosgrain Pleated Ribbon - black

Cascata Textured Cardstock

2 Sheets - Tobacco
2 Sheets - Black

7 comments:

  1. Shut up! This is awesome! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You worked very hard on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome all of your hard work payed off!!

    Now, go buy a lottery ticket!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Darcy! Effort and commitment pays off! Enjoy creating with your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well congrats to you Darcy! Well done!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy