Thursday, March 10, 2011

Family...

Back in May we had pictures done in Victoria Park to support infertility awareness.  I was glad to support a great cause, but let's face it, the photo shoot is what drew me to the day.  It was Portraits in the Park, and I'm sure that I could fill up a full day based on all the people who tell me they want to participate this year alone!  I've been wanting to scrap this picture for the each girl's album, but wanted to find the perfect line to do so.  I found it!  We R Memory Keepers has this line called Family Keepsake, and it is the right papers for this photo.  I used the same photo in all three layouts...each on the same background sheet and then the rest is different!  I started off with ideas from the sketch books by Allison Davis.


Now the hard part is deciding which girl gets which layout...do I let them pick?  hahahaha!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love these layouts Darcy! You did an amazing job on them and your photo is gorgeous!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you let them pick? HMMM what if 2 of the girls pick the same one? Tears ? Sharing?
    A dilemma for sure. Let us know the result.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy