Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A combo challenge..

Christa from the DT at TSF issued a St. Patrick's day menu challenge.  She gave a list of things and we were required to choose at least 4 things off the menu.  A few days later she gave us what the items meant scrapbook wise.  On my project I needed to have a charm, the colour gray, yarn or wool, glimmer mist and foam.  My charm says happy and it's above the flowers that I used glimmer mist on for the first time.  The background is gray bo bunny double dot and I kind of cheated on the foam, I used a foam pop dot for one of the flowers.  All in all I am very happy with what I created for this challenge.  I used the GDT layout sketch from skethcy thursdays for this as well.  I'm actually going to submit it.  I'm too chicken to see what the crazy talented ladies have submitted, if I did look, I'm sure I would not submit!!  Anyway, just throwing my work around the net and seeing what happens :)

Here is my layout along with the fab sketch.




5 comments:

  1. ooooooooo -love those flowers, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photo and the flowers! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Darcy! I love your layout!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know we went to the cave on that day. There were not flowers...

    You still did a good job thou!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy