Thursday, March 3, 2011

2nd last Thursday off.

I got to spend it with a scrappy friend, Jo!  It's not often that our schedules permit a little mid-week crop, but it was fun and I got 3 layouts accomplished.  We both did the Two Scrapbook Friends March product challenge and the March 3rd Sketchy Thursdays sketch.

I used an old (2008) page maps sketch for our trip to Wings of Paradise way back in 2008!  Look at baby O!!
I should really take a picture of this with a camera instead of my phone!  I photoshopped some of the pics in because of glare on them from the lights!

I finally got the February sketch challenge done for TSF as well!  Here's pictures from 2007 at our friend's 2nd birthday party.

The girls are going to be 6 this year so this is really old...bout time I scrapped them!

That's it, thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome Darcy and I have to get those Resin flowers to you! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'll be back at tsf next thurs too, maybe we can meet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy