Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl online crop

I participated in the Two Scrapbook Friends online crop this weekend.  In keeping with the sports theme of this weekend, the challenges each drew inspiration from football.  Here are the results of staying up until 3am Fri and 2am Sat!

The stars challenge, because athletes are superstars.
Pick a team either green/yellow or black/yellow.  I couldn't decide so I chose them both!  Doesn't matter to me which team wins!  Besides, isn't the bee so stinking cute?
The food challenge, because what do we do during the superbowl?  EAT!
Be the ball, that's right!  Use brown, stitching and texture on your project.  This one took me the longest to do.
Pick a number (inspired by the jersey numbers).  I saw this photo and thought of the title immediately.  Dan doesn't mind being in such a girly layout, after all he's with one of his princesses!
Although Texas isn't sunny right now, this is for the superbowl sunshine challenge.  I think I accomplished it :)
Goal posts into brackets challenge.  Possibly my favourite project of the crop.  It amazes me every day how good Laura is with her sisters.  I think this layout is just really sweet.


That's it for me though, morning comes early in this house and I am tired!!

6 comments:

  1. Darcy these are awesome and your bracket layout is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you did a great job! I love the last two especially. Way to go.
    TOUCHDOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still was a tough time seeing the stitching on the card, but good job babe!

    They all look great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Thank you so much for the kind words you left about my LOVE project using Roly Rosies on the Imaginisce blog! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you night owl - such great projects ! Thanks for coming to the Best Creation blog hop and being so kind about my quilled flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Darcy